This coil-spring IFS is engineered for easier installation, enhanced drivability and broader range of alignment adjustments. We have re-engineered the original spring towers to now utilize a vertical metal plate for mounting the upper control arms. This new design allows easy camber & caster adjustments via shims instead of alignment slots. This design eliminates the T-bolt design that was prone to slipping and throwing your alignment out when you hit pot holes.
All TCI Engineering products come with our Dual Warranty. 6 Year, 60,000 Mile Warranty on wear and tear items like bushings, coil-overs, & ball joints. Any items built in house by TCI Engineering such as link bars, control arms, spindles, crossmembers, etc come with a Lifetime Warranty.
• Coil-spring upper towers
• 7/8” Performance anti-sway bar
• 1” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular upper A-arms
• 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular lower A-arms
• Spindles (stock height or 2” drop)
• Greasable urethane bushings
• Manual rack and pinion (power available)
• GM Big Bore disc brake kit (20% more clamping force)
• Black powder coated springs
• Painted shocks
Optional Upgrades Available. Please call for more information.