This American Made Pickup Custom IFS is engineered for easy installation, enhanced drivability and broader range of alignment adjustments. This front end is based on our custom designed spindle with divorced steering arms and proprietary geometry to maximize comfort and performance. The offset stainless eccentric adjuster provides easy camber and caster adjustments. Available with dropped or stock height spindles to provide a ride height that matches your specific desires. 1,000,001 Mile Warranty RideTech Coil-Over Shocks come standard and provide further height adjustment and 26 way ride comfort control.
• RideTech Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
• Black powder coated springs
• Manual rack and pinion (power available)
• 1” x .156w US DOM tubular upper A-arms
• 1⅛”” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular lower A-arms
• Custom spindles (stock height or 2” drop)
• Custom steering arms
• 1″ Performance anti-sway bar (’37-54
Chevy uses a 7/8” bar)
• Boxing plates
• GM Big Bore disc brake kit (20% more
• Greasable urethane bushings
Optional Upgrades Available. Please call for more information.