This Coil-Spring IFS is engineered for easier installation, enhanced drivability and broader range of alignment adjustments. We have re-engineered the original spring towers to now utilize a vertical metal plate for mounting the upper control arms. This new design allows easy camber & caster adjustments via shims instead of alignment slots. This design eliminates the T-bolt design that was prone to slipping and throwing your alignment out when you hit pot holes.
• Coil-spring upper towers
• 7/8” Performance anti-sway bar
• 1” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular upper A-arms
• 1⅛” x .156w U.S. DOM tubular lower A-arms
• Spindles (stock height or 2” drop)
• Greasable urethane bushings
• Manual rack and pinion (power available)
• GM Big Bore disc brake kit (20% more clamping force)
• Black powder coated springs
• Painted shocks
Optional Upgrades Available. Please call for more information.