The Cooling Components LLC smart Solid-State fan control systems are the next generation of Fan control mechanisms or, in other words, the next big thing! There are many advantages in using them, compared with the old school use of relays and temperature sending units that they replace. In any of these devices you have the choice of 3 temperature settings (185/195/205 based on your engine thermostat) Also they smartly monitor your engine coolant behavior and set the fan start up accordingly. For instance, if your engine warms up rapidly the fan would also start sooner. They are weather-proof. They can be installed anywhere and installation is way easier than the relay systems.
- Modern, High quality All solid state design
- Easy to mount Temperature Sensor mounts under thermostat housing bolt
- Controls one or two fans/speed
- 30A+ continuous load, 80A startup surge.
- Choice of 3 Temperature Setting (185/ 195/ 205 deg.) Sensors to conform with your engine thermostat
- A/C request, The fan turns on upon A/C request through a trinary switch
- Detects temperature sensor faults, Turns on fan for fail-safe operation.
- Weather resistant design allows mounting inside or outside the vehicle cabin.
- Reverse battery, short circuit, and overload protection.
- 10-32 Studs for solid high current connections.
- Super Compact size, measures only 3.7″ x 2.6″x 1″