The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets louvers (where required) duct hose wiring harness new electronic rotary controls hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New in-dash rotary controls
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. Contact your sales rep for specific Bronco chassis/engine configurations.
3. We recommend using our heavy-duty fan blade and shroud.
4. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers.
WARNING: California proposition 65
The following parts (not included with this kit) may be required for some installations:
Fan Shroud: Vintage Air Part # 32066-LFF (6-Cylinder) or 32067-LFF (V8)
Fan Blade: Vintage Air Part # 32917-VUF
Upper Radiator Hose: Gates Part # 22628